This Mother's Day is going to be hard to top. It doesn't get any more special than this folks! Caroline was baptized! She was saved months ago, but decided to wait on the baptism till Matt got home. As mothers, we all want to give our children the best we can possibly give them in life. I continue to hope that I will always be able to give Caroline a Christian example to live by in the life. She is a precious gift from God. This day we celebrate her decision to accept Jesus as her Lord and Savior.
We had the family over for potluck and then we hit the road and headed to catch a few fish. We had a blast soaking in the rays, munching on snacks, and catching a couple little fish.
The time has been passing fast since Matt has been gone. We are over half way and on the downhill slide. I was getting ready to post this and realized that we have been so busy this month, and I believe that is why time is passing fast. Hope you enjoy the highlights of out last couple of weeks...
1) Wyatt helps to gather quarters each Sunday in the cafe for our missions container.
2) Wyatt loves wearing Daddy's hats to church.
3) We met with the Price crew for dinner.
4) Caroline got to come have her teeth cleaned and helped me clean Mrs. April's teeth.
5) We got to go visit Grandma Etta and Papaw Don. It doesn't happen often, so it was a treat.
6) Uncle Michael and Wyatt
7) Trip to Northwest Arkansas with Caroline and Peggy...Tropical Smoothie for the road
8) we had to stop and see Jethro Church
9) Took the Pig Trail
10) Turner Bend
11) 5-10 Original in Bentonville
12) Caroline and Peggy getting their sweet kick on
13) Lights in Bentonville
14) Bentonville shopping and look what we found
15) Got to have breakfast with one of our dearest family friends...Mason family
16) Chloe and Caroline
17) Making Walmart tags
18) The castle
19) Caroline and Barry at Chloe's wedding
20) Me and Caroline
21) Briar Rose Bakery...gotta have a cinnamon roll
22) Christmas pics with Jensen
23) Sunday School party
24) Elf with Caroline at Robinson
25) Wyatt helping Mommy wrap Christmas presents
26) My two favorite Eskimos
27) Looking at Christmas lights in North Little Rock with Nana.
28) Two kiddos in Christmas gear
29) Other little one came to see Mommy at work
30) Caroline and her dear friend Natalie
31) my sweet girl at class Christmas party
32) Christmas tree selfie at Baptist
33) Caroline got a makeup kit from Lana
34) And Wyatt is the new cowboy in town
35) Jensen and Caroline transformed Aunt Julie into a panda
36) Cooking with Jensen
37) My little Reindeer
38) And my little angel
39) and my little donkey
49) And my dad...who had three blood clots, but is now home and doing fabulous
50) Wyatt and Uncle Clint
51) Making Jesus birthday cupcakes
52) just really really tired
53) Baby Paxton was loved my Wyatt
54) Late night hallmark Christmas movie...she fell asleep at the very end
We are blessed with a beautiful daughter, Caroline Ainsley, who turned six in September, and a wonderful son, Wyatt Matthew, who turned one in December.
Sirron is a dental hygienist in North Little Rock.
Matt is a pilot with the state of Arkansas.