Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Baby Update--16 weeks!

4 months into the pregnancy, and Sirron is as beautiful as she has ever been! Time is flying by and we will be finding out the sex of the baby very soon. Sirron heard the baby's heart beat on May 1, and the doctor said that it was "the strongest heartbeat [he has] heard in a long time." Her next appointment is set for June 4, where we hope that we will both be present. If Matt is not able to make it, Sirron does not want to know the sex that day...not until we are there together. We will continue to keep you updated on the baby and his/her mommy!

4 comments:

  1. Sirron, you're adorable. Let me know if you need anything. Cheryl Vincent 501-262-4321

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey noni, can't wait to teach the kid all the stuff to do to get into trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey noni ,,, and lana i am soo with u hopefully its a gurl because me and lane will be in our element and hopefully that u will be happy !!!
    trust me i am soooooooooo EXCITED ahhh im gonna drive myself down there to see the baby first if my parents dont do it !!! :)
    we can all go shoppin and i hope u have a great time this year and keep me in touch
    -Lakyn ( love u much )

    ReplyDelete
  4. also txt me and call me with new news bout if its a gurl or not ( if not :( ) well love yahhh

    ReplyDelete