Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Another Move-In...

















I came home the first week of June to gather and move my things to my apartment in Alabama. My parents made the trip with Sirron and me, and pulled a trailer for us. We made the trip down on Friday, arriving late that night, and got everything unloaded.

Saturday morning, we left out on a two hour trip to Tallahassee to watch the Hogs play Florida State in the Super-Regionals of the NCAA tournament. It was all four of our first Razorback baseball game, and it couldn’t have been a better one. The Hogs won with a walk-off hit in the bottom of the 9th to clinch a birth to the College World Series. We all four had a blast…and got very sunburned.

Sirron came down a couple of weeks later and we went to the beach…we had a blast…and got very sunburned.

No comments:

Post a Comment