Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend 2010

We had a thankful Thanksgiving weekend! Matt and I enjoyed a afternoon/night together at the Razorback game in Little Rock. I enjoy going to about two games each year, and then I have had all the Razorback time I need...Matt on the other hand, adores the Razorbacks and is full of excitement each time they play. I must say, this was my favorite game of all times! After the game, Matt and I went to eat in North Little Rock and enjoy dinner together.


Woo Pig

These next few pictures are taken for Matt...






We have been decorating all of our trees here in the Ritchie household, and we just finished the living room tree. We love watching Caroline take the ornaments off and redecorate our tree. She has two ornaments that she adores no matter where they are placed on the tree.
Brittany and I went shopping again this year on Black Friday, and decided that we would venture out a little early to Toys-R-Us...bad move! We were cold standing outside, our feet were tired of standing inside, and four hours later we had no energy left to go any place else. We did get our second wind and move on to Wal-Mart and Old Navy. By the time the 4 0'clock stores were opening we were so tired we went back to Brittany's to sleep until 7.

Sunday I had a visitation to attend, so Matt stayed home with Caroline. When I walked in, I expected the usual running to Mommy with a big grin, but instead I came into the living room to find this...


...tv watching. My oh my! I hope this is a one in a blue moon thing...
Sunday night we had hanging of the annual Hanging of the Greens at our church. The members of the church all gather to decorate the entire church for the Christmas Season. Caroline and two of her friends got to chat and catch up during the decorating.

Rileigh, Aubrey, and Caroline
We had so much to be thankful for the Thanksgiving Season...most importantly we got to spend time with Matt. I am learning not to take any time for granted with Matt, and love every moment of family time that has been given to us. I am thankful for those who fight for our freedom, so that we may have time to spend with our families. Sorry...just a little Army Wife coming out in me today...

No comments:

Post a Comment