Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

We have spent the holiday weekend as a girl's weekend. Matt got put on orders this weekend due to the flooding in South Arkansas, so that means that Caroline and I have been getting in a little girl time. We have been swimming several times this weekend and it looks like the pool idea is going to change a bit for Caroline this year. Her favorite thing to do is jump off the pool stairs...not safe!

Caroline and Mommy...the sun was so bright!

Getting ready to surf

Saturday, Aunt Karen helped watch Caroline while I hosted a wedding shower. Caroline has been chatting about Zoey all afternoon!
I had the privilege to host a wedding shower for Brittany and Joey this weekend. Our house is now spotless from top to bottom. It was a "stock the kitchen" shower and looked adorable thanks to my friend Jennifer. We are so happy for Brittany!

Entrance decor

Centerpiece
Our dining room table...Matt be proud...I used the table
One of my best friends, Sarah, got married on May 21. I did not have my camera with me before the wedding, so I only have two pictures from after the wedding. The wedding was at the Capitol and the reception was in Maumelle. Beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. The boys have aquajoggers and love them. They are buoyant so you don't have such a fear while they are testing their boundaries! :)

    ReplyDelete