Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Friday, March 2, 2012

Let's Go Fly A Kite

Spring is here! Caroline and I have had an awesome day! I just adore Fridays!

We left early this morning and headed to Little Rock to complete a post-op appointment for Caroline's tubes. She was ready to see Dr. John for an evaluation (she calls him Dr. John, but his name is not John). He just smiles and laughs. She also told the receptionist that today is her birthday and that she would share her cake with them...hum? To bad her birthday is in September! The front desk ladies took her for a personal tour of the back room. When Caroline was finished entertaining the ladies we scooted across the street to Target and Chick-fil-a.

Now we are home flying kites...one of my favorite memories with my mother. Now I get to share that memory with my little girl.






We really miss Matt! Ready for him to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment