Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Friday, December 14, 2012

Early December

 We have all of our Christmas decor up and added a few fun traditions this year at our home.   I want to take a minute to share Caroline's favorite part of Christmas this year; the Christmas lights.  The Christmas lights and Christmas trees bring a joy and smile every moment to Caroline.  She goes to sleep with her Christmas lights on and then I tip toe in every night to try to turn them off after she is asleep. 
 I was asked to make 12 little toddlers into lambs this year for the Christmas production at church.  I found a simple pattern that consisted of gluing cotton balls onto shirts and then making hats.  I thought...how simple can this be??  Ha!  I NEVER want to see another cotton ball again!  Thank goodness for a few of my friends from church helping me!  I will never forget the aroma of hot glue again.  They sure did turn out adorable!  I cannot wait to see the fuzzy little lambs.
12 little lambs

 Today we went to Aunt Karen's house and only one of us made it back home...that is correct...Caroline wanted to spend the night with Aunt Karen.  So it is just me here tonight.  I am holding down the fort.  I really miss my husband.  Tonight would be a great night to watch a episode of Six Feet Under.  Only 6 more months, then my husband will be home! 

After baking enough cookies today for an army, Caroline and Aunt Karen finally finished.  They did not waste one bit of dough.  Caroline does not know what she is missing yet by skipping out on the cookie dough, but she did have her fair share of icing. 
 And look at these two cuties that wanted their pictures taken. Caroline's two biggest fans...
Zoey

Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment