Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Hollywood-Vacation Day 4

We began our fourth day of vacation on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills.  The homes are gorgeous and the streets are walked with window shopping...or at least they were for me.  We stopped to take a photo of the batman vehicle parked on Rodeo Drive.





My shopper and helper

 After window shopping Rodeo drive I have decided that I will stick to Target.  We then drove down Sunset Blvd and headed toward Hollywood.

We walked down the famous Hollywood Walk of Fame and started at the TCL Chinese Theatre (formerly Grauman's Chinese Theatre).  It has been the home to the Academy Awards Ceremonies for several years.  

 Below are a few of our favorite sidewalk stars...





 and then we ran into Mickey Mouse AGAIN...




Pulp Fiction

Elmo on Hollywood Blvd


Shirley Temple love from Caroline


Michael Jackson prints
 And look who we spotted from Reno 911...
 We strolled down Hollywood Blvd to Griffith Park Observatory to view the famous Hollywood sign.  It was an overcast day, but the we had a wonderful view overlooking Los Angeles.



Love them!

1 comment:

  1. I am excited for y'al! I missed you today. I finally got my crowns!:-D

    ReplyDelete