Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Monday, January 13, 2014

Gymnastics/Jonesboro and More

We made a visit to Jonesboro last weekend to meet Elliot and see Salie. Children are special gifts from God. I always enjoy my time with Holly and Tara.







Caroline was excited about our road trip. She is a joy to laugh with in the car. We stopped at mcalisters and had a late lunch together. We have the best one-on-one conversations when we go out for lunch.


And...we officially started gymnastics this week. We stopped in town on the way home to choose a few leotards. She is enjoying gymnastics and only after a few weeks she has improved her formation and hand placement.











I wanted to share this snap with you below. This is how I currently feel about my time with Caroline. I wish I could bottle up all our memories.


And while we are on snaps I enjoy, check out this from Lysa T. I plan on making this my words of wisdom for all our married friends. This can apply to anything. You should pray over your marriage, child, job, or life more than you speak about it. Lysa is coming to Russellville in February if you are interested check out her website.


We went to our first swim meet in Little Rock this week. We cheered on Lakyn. That girl can swim!


Baby doll injury this week...Caroline took baby to the doctor. After the examination bandages were needed and baby is healing well. Baby will have fingers back just a soon as mommy finds a new baby;)


Caroline decided to have "daddy/daughter date night. Since we were already in town she decided that I could go also.


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

  1. You've been busy with all kind of fun things!! I love your two snaps... oh so true!! Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete