Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Baby Boy-Wyatt Matthew Ritchie

 We all loaded up and went to see Dr. Burton at 20 weeks to see if we would be adding another female or a male to our family.  We waited with excitement in the waiting room and it did not take us long to find out that our baby was a BOY!  Caroline had been wishing for a little brother and her wish came true!  We could not believe it!  Something about already having a girl, I just figured the next child would be another girl, but I guess not.  We will be welcoming our little boy soon and we are beyond excited and ready to meet him.  I wish you could hear the tears or excitement and disbelief as we found out we were having a boy.  
Caroline waiting on the ultrasound to begin
After the appointment Caroline and I went shopping for a pair of shoes for a baby boy to help with our gender reveal.  I had to take the picture below because I was still in shock to be shopping on the boy's side of the store!  Oh the change!  You should have seen us...we were like kids in a candy store.  It was hard to control myself.
Who knew there was another side to the store?
 We sent out this photo for our gender reveal.  It was such a windy afternoon and I had patience waiting on these balloons to stay still.  I had my fingers crossed they would not pop before I got the perfect picture.  We are excited to meet our baby boy-Wyatt Matthew Ritchie.

No comments:

Post a Comment