Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

What to do when you can't sleep...

 What do you do when you can't sleep...you text everyone and tell them about it!  We are moving offices this week and it is full of "to-dos" running through my brain.  I am not worried, but my brain will not shut off at night.  I wake thinking of things that we need to do before Monday to make the transition smooth.  I have a sneaky feeling that some of the other people I work with are up with the same thoughts, but I will wait and not text them.  Just in case they are getting some good shut-eye I will just make another to-do list and work on the blog.  So here are a few pics from our first half of April:

1) Wyatt and Barrett enjoyed each other's company while Brittany and I got caught up on a little shopping, errands, appointments, etc.  It was good to see my sweet friend and play catch-up.
2)  Wyatt had his 15 month old check up.  Isn't he just a ham!  He smiles at everyone!  He is healthy in all aspects and loving life!
 3) A little fun at the park
 4) Helping mommy drive
 5) First haircut...he did great!
 6) Y'all I waited patiently for this picture.  I never got to take a picture like this with Caroline.  Sundays just wear Wyatt out at church!  He skips his morning nap because he is so busy playing with his friends.  During lunch Sunday we look over and he started nodding.  I waited patiently for this picture!  Love it!
 7) Hot Dog shirt...doesn't get much cuter than this!
 8) Cleaned out Caroline's backpack tonight to find this sweet book she has written for me.  You guys!  This will melt your heart.
My mom loves me. I love her to.

My mom likes to hang out with me.

My mom is pretty. 

My Mommy, By Caroline
 
9) Caroline got invited to go see Mulan with a few of our friends.  Thank you Cheryl and Carson for inviting her!  She had a big time!
That's all folks!  April is full of fun! Posting more pics soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment