Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Saturday, May 28, 2016

New Office

 I have moved to a new office...and the good news is....it is right next door:)  We are so excited to be in a new building!  Everything is nice and new.  I thought I would share a few photos with you.  It was a tiny bit sad to leave our other building, because it is all I have ever known.  I have grown as a hygienist and person in our previous building and made many memories in the previous building.  I am excited to make many more memories in our new location. 

half of my operatory

central theme

side of waiting room

front desk


other view of my operatory

myself and Shelly (other hygienist)

Group photo
the girls

1 comment:

  1. Your new place is amazing. The lighting and office outlook seem perfect. With this, I believe you are yet to make great memories at this place too. You don't have to worry about the previous building. The new building being next door, I'm a bit curious about how you moved. Did you hire a moving company? Otherwise, all the best!

    ReplyDelete