Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Monday, July 4, 2016

June Post



 We are staying low key this summer since Matt is gone, but we have plenty of weekend getaways planned.  I enjoy our mini girl trips that Caroline and I get to take, and look forward to the couple trips that we have planned for this summer.  Below is a recap into our month of June:

-Snow-cones...who doesn't love these?!?! On our girls' day that was the top of the list for this sweet girl.
- A trip to the dentist.  It is easier to count and clean those teeth in a dental setting.  She has given four teeth to the tooth fairy and is currently working on her front tooth.
 -Our first trip to the pool.  It was cold!  This girl does not do cold!  But thank goodness my Uncle does.  That is one great Uncle Da Da right there!
 -Caroline and I went to the Byrd Wedding in Eureka Springs and decided to make a mini getaway out of the time.  We had a blast!  Fun trip just the two of us!  I hope she always enjoys trips with her Momma.  Below are a few of our weekend highlights.
Berlin Wall at the Passion of Christ 

Section of the Berlin Wall 

Passion of Christ 

Passion of Christ 

Caroline at the entry of the Passion Play 

The BIGGEST and best salad EVER!

Eureka Springs Train Ride

Caroline got to be the conductor's helper



aftermath of our pennies and nails on the track


before pic of our pennies and nails on the track



Wedding time!  Mrs. Peggy needed to see her Caroline:)

Three of my favorite people.  I love them! 

MiMi, Mommy, and Daughter 

Me and Caroline

Me with my dear friend Kim

The Three Amigos...wasn't Peggy gorgeous!
Two of my dearest friends...I will forever love them!
Three Amigos again
Caroline enjoying an ice cream sandwich
 -Wyatt could sit on the lawnmower ALL day if Papaw would let him.  True story.

My handsome little boy
 - We went to see Matt last weekend to say our final goodbye and it was hard.  No easy to it.  It gets harder each time we have to say goodbye.  We were thankful for the four day pass, but it passed quickly.  Below are a few pictures from our weekend together.  I wish I could have paused time for just a little bit.
First time to see Daddy!

Time together at the park...priceless

 I was able to run every day!  Say what?!?!  I know.  The kids would play with Matt while I finished my daily training.  I even got a little ahead.  I am on week 7 of my training and I am gearing up for my first race at the end of July.  I think we visited a total of four parks over the span of four days.  We love parks and love checking out new parks.  Texas does it right when it comes to parks.
And of course you have to visit the local race car tourist trap when you are six years old:)
 

Wyatt loved playing in the water with Matt



waiting on the turtles at the park

And every girl needs her nails painted while on vacation

Steel City Pops...a must if you visit Dallas

just a little bite Daddy
 -Back home and playing silly games again.  Thank goodness I am not a coffee drinker and will not be using these filters.
 -HUGE balloon from I-Hop (that has not deflated yet)
 - And you need Sunday Morning selfies when getting ready for church.  A must for Wyatt.  He is such a camera ham!




-Camera Ham examples:


No comments:

Post a Comment