Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Guinn Christmas/Moren Christmas

I did not get to take any pictures of the Guinn Christmas, because we went out to eat this year and it completely slipped my mind. I did take this picture of Caroline and MiMi before we left for the evening. Caroline's shirt says, "Who needs Santa when I have Grandma." Isn't that the truth. Between the two sets of grandparents and three sets of great-grandparents, Caroline did not even need Santa to come visit! This night was especially exciting, because our Daddy was coming home. We met in North Little Rock and went shopping before meeting the rest of the family. I got a new phone, and boy did I need one. I am the kind of person that does not like to learn how to operate new electronics, so it was hard to let go of my old phone. The Guinn Christmas was a new experience this year, because we went out to eat at Chili's. We had a great time, but we decided next year that we would go at a different time because they were so busy. This year was the first Christmas that I did not have all of my grandparents at Christmas time. My grandfather Guinn passed away a few months back. It was a little hard for me at first, because he wanted to see Caroline so badly. He passed away just a few weeks before she was born. I tell Caroline all the time that her Great-grandpa gets to see her all the time now, and he doesn't miss out on a single thing!

The Moren Christmas was a crazy and fun time as always. Every year we gather in the morning and eat the biggest Christmas breakfast, until our tummies are stuffed! Jared, Uncle Du, and Lana were troopers and got up early to make the homemade donuts. Mamaw and Papaw got this sweatshirts from MiMi and Papa for Christmas. You sure can tell they are proud grandparents! I do not know what Caroline and I would do without their company.



These are the ankle rattles that Lakyn, Uncle Du, and Aunt Beth got Caroline. She rattles every time she kicks now. She cannot wait to be able to reach her feet and get her hands on them! Caroline enjoyed getting to see her Cousin Lakyn and Uncle Du again, and got to meet Aunt Beth for the first time.

Uncle Du is showing us how Caroline's new bath toy works.


Our favorite gift...diapers...you can NEVER have too many!

Will, Lana, Aunt Julie, and Uncle Roger gave Caroline books for Christmas. We have already started reading them at night. They are classic books, that every child needs in their collection. You can tell by these pictures that Lana is going to be quite the Mommy one day.




I had to take a picture of Papaw's stocking stuffer, because it was lottery tickets. They actually won six dollars! Now they can retire!



Caroline was tired from breakfast, so I had to open her stocking for her. She got so many toys, wipes, ornaments, dolls, etc. So much for a little girl! Mamaw made a special stocking for Caroline. Each person has a different stocking made especially for them. Caroline's stocking has a gold angel on the front. My mamaw is so talented.









No comments:

Post a Comment