Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Friday, November 4, 2011

ASU

There were many days when I walked past the fountain...many trembling and cold days. I still think it may be the coldest place in Arkansas. We went to Jonesboro last weekend for ASU's homecoming. The campus has changed so much over the few years. Matt and I decided to take Caroline walking through the campus and we let the stories flow and the laughs and smiles begin. If you are like me, sometimes I do not realize how much I miss a place, until I am visiting the area again.

The building below, the Wilson Building, is where I took my first class in college. I still remember the butterflies on the first day.

Laughing at the memories
Caroline spotted the many squirrels that call the campus their home....her favorite part of the entire trip

No comments:

Post a Comment