Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

I am thankful for so many things this Thanksgiving. My list is very long! Our trip last week also taught me to be happy and thankful for the little things in my life.

Caroline attends SCDC twice a week and last week they celebrated Indian/Pilgrim day for Thanksgiving. We did miss the party because we were out of town, so I only have a few pictures. MiMi, Caroline, and I all helped make her Indian outfit. We had the best night just the three of us making the outfit for Caroline, and it is memories like these I will always be thankful for and hope to always remember. Caroline was in charge of the beads (I am still finding beads around the house).
Aubrey, Lily, Caroline, and Christian
Lily and Caroline
I am also thankful for my family. We are blessed to get to see our family quite often. The memories that I have as a child are now embedded in Caroline for her future. She got to take a trip down to the deer woods with MiMi and Mamaw a few weeks back. These pictures below make me glow with happiness. We get to see our family every week, but it is a blessing to remember myself in the same pictures twenty years ago.
Caroline and Unc Roger...oh, how she loves him.
Isn't this the best picture of Papaw Moren and Caroline?

The three amigos and Caroline....this picture really shows the father/son resemblance.
I was looking through old pictures from when I was a child and Mamaw and Papaw have not changed one bit.


Great photos...unforgettable memories...wonderful love.

No comments:

Post a Comment