Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Friday, December 9, 2011

Jensen's Birthday and More

Friday mornings are so special to me. I want to bottle up the memories that Caroline and I share on our special day. Every Friday morning she wakes and the first thing we do is play with her miscellaneous basket of "stuff". You name it....and we have it in this basket. We sit. We play. We talk. Priceless.
The picture below was taken this morning before her first haircut. She did perfect, but I did not get a lot of pictures, because she wanted to sit in my lap.
Jensen turned the BIG 1 this past weekend so we went to Searcy to celebrate. I got to babysit while all the other family members decorated for the party. Let me tell you...the girls put me in my place! The were so funny and did NOT want to take naps.

Caroline, MiMi, and Jensen
Caroline, Papaw, and Jensen

Cousin love


I know what you are thinking....the picture below looks crazy, but they both laughed their hearts away with the stroller. Jensen kicked and laughed so hard. They are two sweet girls!

Caroline, myself, and Weston at Hanging of the Greens

No comments:

Post a Comment