Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

 It is such an honor that God chose me to be a mother.  A huge blessing.  I am so grateful.  Thank you Lord for Caroline!  Proverbs 31:29 reads, There are many virtuous and capable women in the world, but you surpass them all!

A Mother's Love

There are times when only a mother's love
Can understand our tears,
Can soothe our disappoints
And calm all of our fears. 
 
There are times when only a mother's love
Can share the joy we feel
When something we've dreamed about
Quite suddenly is real. 

There are times when only a mother's faith
Can help us on life's way
And inspire in us the confidence
We need from day to day. 

For a mother's heart and a mother's faith
And a mother's steadfast love
Were fashioned by the angels
And sent from God above.
--Author Unknown
 
Today was a special day for me as a mother, but also a special day for my mother.  My mother is a gift sent from God.  I love you Mom! (P.S. I think we may look alike in the picture below);)
 ...and just for one more sweet picture of my angel....so sad that she could not have any fruit chews before lunch today.  I am such a good mommy for not letting her eat junk.  HA!

1 comment:

  1. John says "Shame on you!". Send her here and he will share his Scooby Snacks with her. :)

    ReplyDelete