Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Vacation-Day 4 Myrtle Beach

 Day 4 of vacation...and I still have TWO sleepy heads!  Caroline has been playing hard and then sleeping hard!  Why do I still wake at 5:30 each morning while on vacation?!? So...I work on the blog while Matt and Caroline snooze.  We woke this morning, grabbed breakfast and then hit the Boardwalk and SkyWheel. 

Caroline noticed a mini amusement park after lunch so we loaded up for a ride on the cars.  What I thought was a slow steady ride ended up being a faster ride than I thought.  I was so glad Caroline was buckled in tight when we went over the speed-bump.  The speed-bump would get us each time!  We BOTH laughed so hard!

 The pictures below were taken on the SkyWheel above Myrtle Beach. 






 We came back to the hotel for a long nap and then ended the night with dinner at Planet Hollywood and a trip to Ripley's Aquarium. 


No comments:

Post a Comment