Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Destin/ Grandparents Day

 We were back on track this year with our weekend getaway to Destin.  Last year due to Matt's deployment Caroline and I chose to stay home during Labor Day, but this year we loaded up and hit the road.  We enjoyed our schedule with nothing on the agenda but a little sand, shopping, and dining.   We bought our first hermit crab.  It is a love/hate relationship between me and the crab right now.  It is a sweet and gentle crab, but for some reason I am ready for it to find a new home.  Caroline enjoys playing with it and helping it get lots of exercise.  He is one loved crab.






 This past Thursday SCDC celebrated grandparents day.  Caroline is a blessed little girl to have so many grandparents that love her and play an active role in her life.  I have prayed that one day she is able to remember the memories with her grandparents and great-grandparents.  I was reminded this week of how blessed I am to have my grandparents still be a part of my everyday life and I have memories with my great-grandparents.


No comments:

Post a Comment