Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Thursday, September 19, 2013

SWIM

 Caroline started her first extracurricular activity this week; swim.  She has shown a huge interest in swimming this Summer, so we decided to check into the swim program at Bishop Park for the Fall Season.  I have to admit I was a mumble gumble ball of emotions this week.  We had to put her in an early class this period and I was not going to be able to make it.  I hoped she would do good and enjoy herself, but I still felt sick all day knowing this was her first big day.

Monday night we packed her bag, towel, swim cap, and goggles.  By the way....swim caps are not fun! They are tight and to a three year old that is the LAST thing they want on their head as they are learning.
Tuesday morning came and I still felt a sick Mommy feeling, but Tuesday afternoon I received the best message from Matt.  He said it was going GREAT!  She was loving it, having the best time, and her instructor was wonderful.  Her instructors name is Ms. Kelsey for this period.   We are headed back to swim again this afternoon.





No comments:

Post a Comment