Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Monday, March 3, 2014

Lysa Terkeurst

Merry Christmas to me! Peggy purchased Lysa Terkeurst tickets for me as my Christmas present. The weekend finally arrived! Lysa is a Christian encourager leading women in the adventure of faith. She has recently published 'Unglued' and 'Made to Crave'. This August she will be releasing 'The Best Yes'. You can find her on Facebook, Twitter, or read her blog.


I do not read books or watch movies twice...but, I have read 'Made to Crave' six times! The book continues to speak to me each time I pick it up. Lysa writes about how to satisfy your deepest desire with God, not food. When it was time for autographs you better bet I was the first one in line!





Sweet Jennifer waiting for us to head to the hotel...


Of course our hotel had delicious cookies so...


...off to the treadmills I went in the morning. (I had secret hopes of Lysa walking in for a workout)


Day 2 of the Women's Conference was just as powerful as day 1.


Day 2 picture...you cannot have to many.


I have been looking forward to this opportunity to meet Lysa and it was finally possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment