Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Friday, March 28, 2014

March through the I-Phone

It has been another fun month at the Ritchie house.  We have enjoyed laughing and loving life.  Below are a few of our highlights from March.

1) Jack Mason and Caroline at the park
2) Family night at Lemon Tree

3) Caroline and Snow White
4) Whitley and Caroline
5) Caroline's class at school ready to check out the school bus
6) Check out this 99 cent ice cream
7) This is how some of my patients feel
8) Smarty pants getting in her morning read

9)I went on a shopping trip with my mom

10)I joined the rest of the family and bought my first pair of real cowgirl boots.
11)Caroline's class picture from school.
12) Went with the children's group at church to Little Rock Animal Village
13)Who are these two youngsters?
14) Played in the Barbie Mustang
15) Daddy-Daughter date to Dunkin Donuts
16)Isabella and Emma Grace came to visit.
17)Check out this cutie in the Barbie Mustang

18) Caroline made her own grocery list...cheese sticks and chicken

19) Caroline and Jensen being silly
 20) and check out who got to come home a day EARLY!!
 21) me and my man!
Happy March!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your new boots!! I've always wanted a pair but have never found the perfect ones :) Looks like your family has had a great month so far!

    ReplyDelete