Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Friday, May 30, 2014

May by the I-Phone and...

 Isn't it handy to live life by the I-Phone.  No toting around a camera.  Taking as many pictures as you would like.  I look back to my childhood when my mother only had one option: gigantic camera that you had to develop the film to see the outcome.  Man, we have it easy and sometimes I forget just how easy.  We have enjoyed this past month of life, just as we enjoy every moment of life.  Below are a few photos to highlight our month.

1) Caroline finished swim for the season.  She has been taking swim since last September and we decided to take a break because warm weather is upon us and we can start swimming outside.  She ended this month in level 3, which was challenging, but she kept a smile and had a blast the entire time. 
 2) We went to Sonic and she loves to sit upfront during the visit, rolling down the window and waiving at the people next to us.  She is a corn dog eating machine.
 3) She has been my walking buddy over the past few weeks.  Since the weather has been nice in the mornings and evenings we have started walking outside again.  I am saying good-bye to the treadmill for the next few months and hitting the outdoors.  I enjoy the outdoors and can exercise for greater lengths outside.  No running for me this spring/summer....I will update you more on that  during the last picture.
 4) We went to visit Sidney and CJ.  The reason for this picture...what mom can get three car seats in the back of a Camry and buckled might I add...Wendy!  I sat up front and watched with amazement as she tackled the job.  The kids had a great time all riding in the same car. Kudos the Wendy!
 5) Caroline went on a fishing trip with Papaw and Mamaw and she caught her first fish!  They said she had a blast, but spent most of the time in the middle of the boat eating potato chips. This picture is a keeper in my books.
 6) My sweet husband....He has been away during the week for training and comes home on the weekends to paint, paint, and paint.  We are finished painting upstairs and he is beginning the floor installation this weekend. 
 7) We have had several family walks down our road over the past few weeks.  Caroline rides her bike while Matt and I follow along.  Our goal is to always make it to see the horses.  On this particular day, one of the horses was a little extra friendly.
 8) My Mother's Day ring that Caroline picked out for me.  She was so proud of this ring! 
 9) After a few years of prayer we decided this year that we needed to add to our family.  This February Matt and I decided that we were not getting any younger and Caroline was not getting any younger.  I finally accepted my answer from above and we began planning on adding to our family.  In April, we found out that we would be having one little addition to our family.  We have already went for our first ultrasound and return for our next visit in a few weeks.  Caroline is beyond excited to be a big sister.  She has had so much joy telling her friIends and loved ones that she is going to be a big sister.  I am so excited, nervous, and anxious to have a family of four. 

This pregnancy has already been different in so many ways.  I look forward to the next nine months of glowing!  Children are miracles from the Lord above!

No comments:

Post a Comment