Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Amazing Labels

When we go out of town on the weekends, it always gives me a chance to relax and play catch up on all my readings. Last April, Matt introduced me to this thing called a Blog. At first I thought that was not a way in the world that we would have time for something like that. We were already meeting on the weekends and both driving at least to Birmingham. He started making about one post a week and I would love reading what he had to say about our life and sharing it with family. Just this last October, I finally made my first post, and even added pictures. It took me forever and I thought to myself that I would never make another post. It is now January and I am addicted to blogging. I could look at other people's blogs all day long if I had enough time. It started off with me checking out our friend's blogs and being able to catch up with their families. Now, I review other blogs about motherhood, styles, cooking, etc. I do not even know some of the people, but love to hear and take their advice. I have decided that I would like to start sharing some of the items and advice that I have found over the past few months in my mother books, magazines, and experience. I always love to absorb advice from mothers that have went through the same milestones.

My first items to share is from amazinglabels.com. I placed an order this weekend of return address labels. This website has all sorts of items you can personalize with your family's cartoon pictures, such as note pads, return address labels, luggage tags, birth announcements, moving cards, and more. Such a great idea for shower gifts at an affordable price.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks! I love those way more than the ones I had found at currentcatalog.com - too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete