Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Biggest Loser

I am the biggest, Biggest Loser Fan! I have watched every season so far, except for the current season. When you have a four month old little miss priss, it is hard not to play with her all night instead. I have all the episodes recorded thus far, and plan to watch them one weekend. While watching the Biggest Loser, I usually sit on the couch and munch and munch and munch on who only knows what... This year after having Caroline I decided that I would make my first New Years Resolution to take the pounds off and lose weight. I had a few friends and family members that said they wanted to do it together. Well, they have jumped off the wagon and I was left trying to lose weight by myself. I am sure that Matt gets tired of me saying all the time, "I wish I was twenty pounds lighter." So...I decided this morning that I would post a blog about it, and that way all my family and friends know that I am trying to shed the pounds. That way next time you see me try to go back for seconds, you can remind me that I do not want to be, "The fat lady that sings."

2 comments:

  1. Ok since you mentioned your blog last night I decided to look it up! BTW I love the biggest loser too. I will share my motto with you for the year "getting thin in 2010" there you can have it too. good luck

    ReplyDelete