Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Caroline is One!

I am REALLY REALLY late on this post! We celebrated Caroline's one-year-old birthday party on October 2 at Lakeside Country Club Pavilion. We enjoyed time with friends and family as we watched Caroline open her gifts and demolish the cake.

Caroline has been a wonderful blessing to me and Matt over the past year. Each day is a new learning adventure and she always amazes me with the new things she can achieve. I loved preparing for and celebrating this day with my daughter.



Caroline's Smash Cake


"I am one"

Our Family




Singing Happy Birthday

...Let the cake smashing begin



....yum yum


Oh my oh my! This year went by way to fast!

1 comment:

  1. shes precious! It does go by too fast, huh? Im excited about planning Connor's first bday, but not ready for him to be one!! oh my!!

    ReplyDelete