Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Sunday, October 3, 2010

One Year Ago...

Matt and I played the 'One Year Ago' game today, as we talked about all the events that were taking place in our life. Matt was on his way home and we were loading up the car and headed to the hospital to deliver Caroline. My labor was induced, long, but wonderful in every way. I was so happy and relieved that Matt was there with me through the process. I had a caring and wonderful nurse and doctor throughout the process. I gave birth to the sweetest little girl that I have ever seen!

We decided to let Caroline wear her party dress early to make sure it fit and she was comfortable in the dress. Wednesday was her actual Birthday. Below is a picture of Wes and Caroline at Wednesday Night Alive.
Family Pic on Caroline's Birthday


We wanted to see if Caroline would enjoy a cupcake, and that way we could get an idea of what she would do on Saturday. She devoured and smeared the cupcake to pieces. Matt will be posting video clips in a few days. She also loved her cake at her party, which we will have pictures and video of this week.


Below is a picture of her reaction when we took the cupcake away...



Mommy and Caroline
Caroline has been giving lots of hugs and kisses lately. She loved on her dolphin from Sea World this morning, and then her doll. She loves to give hugs and kisses!

Thanks for my piano Nana!
Love Baby Jensen

Bundle Up

1 comment:

  1. I have also been thinking a lot lately about our life a year ago! Happy (late) bday to Caroline! Her pics are cute!

    ReplyDelete