Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Weekend

This weekend has been one of the best weekends. I know I say that quite often, but I feel so blessed and loved lately. Each day is so wonderful and a blessing from God. It was just the two of us Friday morning, because Matt was flying....which brings me to another happy moment...Matt has been flying a lot lately and enjoying every moment. I am so proud to say that my husband is a pilot!

So Friday morning we got ready to have Brittany come over. Caroline's new favorite item in the bathroom is the curling set. I told her Friday that if her hair stays at the same rate she is traveling right now, she will not need any help with the curls.
Brittany, Caroline, and I went for a surprise pick-up at Jennifer's house and then headed for the local Mexican Restaurant. After a bowl of salsa and catching-up we headed back home to play in the yard. The weather was just right this weekend.

Brittany and Caroline
Saturday morning we decided to head to Little Rock to the Big Dam Bridge, along with many others that had the same idea. It was a perfect 75 degrees and sunny. Most were wearing shorts in the warm weather. We walked about two to three miles and then headed into Maumelle for family lunch.


This morning we got ready to head to church and Caroline just had to take her puppy. Below is a picture of her explaining to me why she needed to take her puppy to church.
After church we headed over to MiMi and Papaw's house for lunch. Caroline and Papaw grilled some mean pork chops!
Tonight I am ending the day to a dream come true...cooking my family dinner. Some of you are thinking that I am crazy for wanting to end on a note of cooking dinner, but this is a special time for me. I grew up in a home where I had a full cooked meal on my plate every night. I do not have the time during the week to come home and cook every night for my family, so tonight is special for me. Here is to a little Rachael Ray and EVOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment