Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Happy Early Valentine's Day

We started early this Valentine's Day by showing our love and tokens of affection. Earlier this week I finished work to turn around and see Matt showing up with flowers. I really do have the sweetest husband!

Today was a girl day around the house, and Caroline started sporting her Valentine attire. Her hair is still full of curls and I am loving each one. Her hair was so straight yesterday that it went into a ponytail, but I did not have my camera with me to take a picture. Today it is back to the curls again. The girl does not know how lucky she is to have the best of both worlds!


We went to Mamaw and Papaw Moren's home for lunch and look what Caroline found in the frig...hum...to bad it was empty:(
We have a surprise for Daddy when he gets home. Let the month of love begin! We made cream cheese peppermint rolls and a jello heart. We hope he will be surprised. We hope you all have a good weekend. We have a special day tomorrow, so we will be sure to share...

No comments:

Post a Comment