Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Catching Up...Again...

I am playing catch up with a lot of things today, and now I am on the home stretch. The pictures below are from a few weekends back, but still pretty recent. My picture taking has slowed down a bit with Caroline, so I will probably only be updating the blog once a week.

Papaw Moren, Caroline, and Will going for a joy ride
I decided that I would change things around a bit in the guest room...so here is the new comforter set, which is not nearly as bright as the picture makes it look. I also updated a bit of decor, but I have not completed the room. I am so excited to break out the spring bedroom set!
I then moved the old guest room set into our bedroom. I wanted a change for both rooms, so for the time being this is our master bedroom comforter. Sleeps well, except Matt says that I am a sheet hog with the new set for some reason....I must admit that I sometimes wake up with all the cover...hum...
We decided this year for Valentine's Day we were going to celebrate a little different. Saturday night we went to a dinner that our church has each year. This was our first of many years to come to attend the dinner. We were very impressed. Cantina Laredo catered the dinner that consisted of pork, quail, ribs, and Mexican side dishes. The best Mexican salsa and pork I have ever had! Each woman was given a vase of roses and each couple was given a 365 Ways to Say I Love You calendar. This is such a wonderful event. Thanks Christi!


Caroline and Mommy (Caroline sticking out her tongue)
Caroline did not get to go out in the snow as much this last time due to a cold that she has had for a few weeks.

We often have days that Caroline wants to walk over and see Will and Lana...so off we went!


Matt did not want me to take these pictures of him jumping on a pogo stick, but I just had to take a few! He is a pro and can jump for hours upon end...two jumps for me and that is a big deal.


Caroline playing with Otis

Daddy and Caroline walking back to the house
Caroline had lots of Valentine presents this year from her grandparents and great-grandparents, but Matt and I let her open up her gift from us Monday morning.

Oh my! A new swimsuit from Mommy and...

...a new book from Daddy.


We had a wonderful weekend full of food and joy. Matt and I went to Pinnacle and it was my first time to make it to the very top. In the past I would always stop when it got to the steep part, but Matt pushed me on to the very peak. We felt a sense of accomplishment when we made it back down to the bottom. Hope you all have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment