Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Monday, March 7, 2011

Girls' Road Trip

We started off the weekend with a girls' trip to Sonic. Caroline loves Sonic cups and straws, so I treated her to a Sonic ice water and a little bit of Sonic breakfast. Friday is our special day each week that we get to enjoy each other all day long. Matt had drill this weekend, so we headed out of town to visit family and friends.

Below is a picture of Caroline at the beginning of the trip....pay close attention to this face...
We stopped in Searcy to see Jensen, Jared, and Megan. Jensen rolled over twice the day we went to visit! We went for lunch to meet Megan and as I looked back I saw a glimpse of what the future could hold one day! One day far away! Caroline was the best big cousin; she kept handing Jensen her toys and talking to her till we arrived at our destination.
We enjoyed our girl time shopping and lounging this weekend. I found my Easter dress and went to eat at my favorite restaurant, so it doesn't get much better than this weekend. Remember the first picture of Caroline at the beginning of the road trip? Well, now take a look at this next picture...one sick little girl! Either she was allergic to something this weekend or she got the bug. Here we go again with another runny nose. I will say that Caroline is still all smiles, but we can tell she is not her spunky self.
When we arrived home, we had the three blind mice come over and entertain so I could unpack and unload from the trip. Gotta love this family!

No comments:

Post a Comment