Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Birthday Parties

This weekend must have been the happening weekend to host a Birthday party, because we were heading from one place to another. Caroline did not take a long nap Saturday morning so we did not know how the afternoon would go, but she did great. The pictures below are at Baileigh's party in Sheridan at the Elementary playground. It was a little cold, but the children did not mind one bit. They were way to busy having fun and running from slide to slide.

The picture below is a moment to not forget. One...two...three...Caroline's first time down the slide by herself! Such a big girl!


Baileigh's Birthday Cake
Below is the only picture I got at Brooke's party...Happy Birthday Brooke! Julie and Kris made the cake themselves, and I must say it was the best cake I have ever seen! I wish I would have gotten a picture.
Sunday we had a great day. We worshiped Sunday morning, and then had a family/friend afternoon. We finished our sprinkler system by the road. I will post pictures soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment