Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Molly Maid

We were ready WAY early for church this morning, so we went outside and played in the front yard. Here a few pictures I snapped of Caroline:


Here she is telling me,"No more Mommy!"

Caroline is still rocking the curls...and I hope she grows to always love them. The first thing that people always comment on are the curls. People just love them, and I adore them! Surely I am not just a little partial?

Caroline and Papaw going for a joy ride...Caroline was laughing so hard!


Caroline and I have transformed into Molly Maids yesterday. We accomplished the following:
-Decluttered the laundry room
-Cleaned laundry room floors
-Finished church items
-Had Papa Johns during our lunch break
-Cleaned our Mommy's purse
-Started a load of dishes
-Completed three loads of laundry
-Cleaned the kitchen floor and kitchen sink
My little Molly Maid
Have you ever heard that random mom tell the random story about the random moment in life that means so much to her. After hearing about the random moment you wonder why that moment. Well, I had the random moment this weekend. Caroline followed me around all day Saturday and did every single act that I did while cleaning. She smiled from ear to ear throughout the entire cleaning process. Saturday....a day full of cleaning...was the most memorable moment I have had with Caroline. Random day...full of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment