Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Three Amigos

Well the three amigos were back to work this afternoon. We had traffic slowing down in front of our home...quite the site! We finished the sprinkler system in the front flower beds, now it is time to conquer the driveway flower beds. We are installing two new flower beds next weekend. I will have the before/after pictures to show you. After all of this work, I told Matt and Dad they need to go into the sprinkler system business. They are becoming pros!

We hope you all have a great weekend! We are excited because Daddy is home from his trip to Tennessee. Will you all say a prayer this weekend for Matt's aunt? Her husband has passed away, so I am sure that prayer and thought is needed.

Matt and I are going to the grocery store tonight...I do not like to go to the grocery store on the weekend because it is so crowded. We will see how it goes...





No comments:

Post a Comment