Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Friday, July 13, 2012

 We had a great day yesterday!  Caroline went to school and this week at school is "ice" week.  She made an ice snowman and homemade orange ice cream.  Alyse came to visit and it made my day!  I see her everyday at work, but it is always nice to have a little fun after hours together.  We went to dinner last night and went shopping for Dare to Share.  Caroline enjoyed picking out school supplies for the children....I cannot wait till it is her turn to choose school supplies. I remember the days of excitement picking out lunch boxes, folders, pencil, oh the fun!

I went to pick up a few pictures yesterday and Caroline returned home to find that her "daddy boy" doll finally has a face!  Her doll is a small doll that she can sleep with at night to remind her of Daddy.  

 And...I finally got a picture to go in the frame that Matt has given me.  I adore it and it is just perfect!
We did get to skype with Matt yesterday and it was such a joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment