Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Sunday, July 8, 2012

This is THE Day

Today is THE day that we have been anticipating.  The day we wished would somehow pass, but I have to say that the day was filled with peace.  I have prayed for this day for a good while.  I have prayed for the Lord to give Matt and myself peace.  I have prayed for Caroline to have understanding.  I sit here and write this post with crocodile tears in my eyes, but at the same time the Lord has granted me peace.

Matt will be helping provide a safe and secure environment for the people in Kosovo.  Please continue to keep my family in your prayers.

The Three of Us

Matt saying goodbye to Nick

Matt preparing for flight

The Price Crew
Matt preparing for flight


Matt is in the helicopter to the left. 

 WWII Veteran saluting the soldiers


Leaving for Indiana


The two of us waving to Daddy
Bella and Caroline supporting our troops

I will keep you all posted on the next step in Matt's deployment.  He is already missed, but one day down!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for keeping us updated, our prayers are with you and Matt.
    Judy Clements

    ReplyDelete