Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Quick Update

I wanted to give you all a quick update on the deployment.  Matt has arrived in Indiana and is doing well.  He is a busy boy!  At Camp Atterbury,  Matt and his group are currently being tested and trained for one last step before deployment.  Please continue to keep Matt in your prayers. 

As far as the Ritchie girls...well....we are making it.  I went a few days without much of an appetite or sleep.  I feel great and in full swing, but I guess my mind is just racing and thinking about a million things.  The appetite is coming back, and the lack of sleep I am still working on.  As far as Caroline she is understanding a LOT more than what I thought that she would understand.  She talks about how her daddy is helping others on a regular basis and how she misses him.  For those of you that are parents you know how hard it can be to see a child ponder....and now I know.  On the other hand, she does not understand the concept of time.  She does not understand the time frame of the deployment.  Please continue to pray for her to have understanding and peace. 

A big thanks to everyone that has sent cards, food, gifts, and most of all your time.  I am constantly receiving messages and the messages mean the most!  Your thoughtfulness is appreciated in every single way!

No comments:

Post a Comment