Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Hardy Wedding

On my way to Hardy this weekend I took in all of the fall colors and changing of trees.  Gorgeous.  I took my first set of wedding pictures.  The bride was calm and the wedding was stunning.  They had this simple burlap backdrop hanging about twenty-five feet from two trees. 

Now that I am a married woman, I have a different outlook on weddings.  Even though I was taking pictures during the wedding, I constantly prayed that the couple have a marriage that is filled with God.  A marriage that is Christ-centered.  Matt and I grow closer everyday, because God draws us closer every moment.  I ache for those marriages that I see without Christ.  I rejoice in love!

I also need to ask all of the prayer warriors out there to pray for my friend.  My friend's mother passed away unexpected.   Prayer is needed.

I am off work today, because Caroline has her class party.  I am not a fan of the traditional Thanksgiving meal, but with Caroline by my side it will taste delicious.  Have a good Thanksgiving everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment