Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Sunday, November 11, 2012

It's getting close to....

 ....Christmas!  Now give me just a second.  We do celebrate Thanksgiving at our house, but we are overly excited to bring on a little holiday season.  We have a busy week next week and then we will be on a short vacation later this month so we decided to start breaking out the Christmas decor early.  Matt knows my favorite part of Christmas is listening to the music...and guess what folks?!?!  It is already playing on television!  I love it! 

Christmas already??? Hum?

Decorating my tree this year all by MYSELF

The start of our family tree

Thanks Braden for my outfit
Hope you have a great week!  We are off to pack a shoe box.  Operation Christmas Child is a great way to send love, prayer, and share the good new of Jesus Christ to a child.  Visit HERE to see how you can help and share Christ with a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment