Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Monday, February 11, 2013

92

 92.  Plain and Simple.  What could be so special about 92?  Well, since you asked...we only have 92 days until my husband returns home.  I am beyond excited and thrilled!  I cannot stop smiling!  I have been waiting quite a while to start the link system.  By the time you read this we will probably be down to 91 day left until the return. 

Each morning Caroline gets to take a link off the chain.  Before you know it we will be down to 1 link.  

Caroline cutting her links

 I know I brag about Beth, but she has some great activities on her site for children in the pre-k ages.  This month she is featuring Dr. Seuss and Valentine activities.  Caroline has enjoyed reviewing her writing, math, and reading skills.  Check out the site if you have a young child.  Click here.
Caroline's s and h
greater than-less than Valentine activity

No comments:

Post a Comment