Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Cloud Graphing

 This weekend we are learning about rows, columns, and graphs.  I decided to incorporate Beth's activity from livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com dealing with clouds and weather.  Caroline and I will be reviewing the different types of clouds.  We will keep you updated in 15 days...
Caroline was my helper today at SCDC.  We went up to the school to show a video on brushing our teeth.  After the presentation we went shopping for our first Valentine Day cards and started gathering supplies to make our card box.  I will post pictures tomorrow of Caroline's box. 

I will NEVER take for granted being able to spend the days with Caroline helping her with crafts, throwing glitter, and squeezing glue.  The laughs and love she is gives is abundant.

No comments:

Post a Comment