Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Date Night

Matt and I celebrated our marriage with a random date night this past Friday evening.  I enjoy getting out and about with my husband.  We enjoyed dinner at Loca Luna and a little Christmas shopping.  Marriage is the most important gift that God has given me.  I adore Matt.  I am also very protective of our marriage and the older I get the more I see the importance of putting our marriage as a top priority.  
Photo taken by Caroline Photography:)

Jeff and Peggy kindly volunteered to watch Caroline Friday evening.  Caroline was excited all week and had been anticipating her McDonald's trip.  She also got to purchase gifts for Operation Christmas Child, and see Santa!
Caroline and Uncle Jeff
Caroline and Santa
Saturday morning we had family photos taken at the East End Holiday House and then we had cupcakes as a sweet treat.
Jill and Aaron are back!  They came over last night for crock-pot pizza casserole. After dinner we had a friendly game of Catch-Phrase....let's just say that Matt and Aaron got lucky!
80 degrees in November...beautiful weather.  We worshiped this morning, stuffed our bellies with family, and then spent an hour outside washing the front porch and working in the flower beds.  I soak up all the memories of family time spent together.  I wish I could bottle up all the laughter and memories we have made together.

We watch Elf yesterday, and now Caroline and Matt are cuddled up watch Home Alone.  We are welcoming the holidays our way.  I am returning to work tomorrow after being off an entire week with strep throat.  I hope you all have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. Hello!! You are the second person this week to talk about how much you love Loca Luna. I guess I need to try it ASAP! You have a sweet family. Caroline was one of my top choices for girl names :) Your pizza casserole looks amazing!! Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hi. I look forward to learning more about Arkansas from you :) Whitney

    ReplyDelete