Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Our Saturday

 We woke up this morning to find that Elfie had decorated our tree last night while we were sleeping!  He did not finish and he left the hardest part for Mommy, but at least he got off to a good start!  Caroline has been keeping a close eye on him today.
Caroline and I spent the day at Jack Mason's birthday party.  He turned the BIG 1!  We enjoyed time with friends and watching Jack Mason enjoy his cake and party.

 We came back to the house this afternoon and spent time with Nenaw.  Matt and Mr. Donnie had a father/son day at the Razorback game.  I decided to make salmon bites.  They were unusually good...not certain if I will make them again, but glad I tried a new recipe.   Let's hope for a week full of cooking at the Ritchie house!

1 comment:

  1. Elfie is off to a good start this month. I look forward to hearing what he's up to at your house. I'm sure Caroline will LOVE keeping an eye on him. I've done Elf on the Shelf with my students in the past but never at home. Such a fun idea for the holidays. Love your goal of having a week full of cooking!! I'm excited for Thanksgiving and hoping to try a few new recipes.

    ReplyDelete