Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Friday, December 13, 2013

Iced In?

We were "iced" in for a few days last week. It really was not bad at all but it gave us a good excuse to sit around the house and watch movies.



My favorite memory over the years has been playing cards with my grandparents. We played skip-Bo as a couple and the competition got heated! I am so blessed to still get to spend so much time with my grandparents.


Then we headed to my parents house to decorate gingerbread men. I decorated my gingerbread woman as if she was going to swim class with Caroline.


Our elfie-cod has been all over our house. Last week he got into the peanut butter. Now...you may be asking why peanut butter. Well, Caroline will NOT try peanut butter out of the jar. She loves peanut butter in cookies, good and flavoring but will not eat it out of a jar. She flipped wen she saw elfie-cod had eaten it straight out I the jar!


Church was canceled on Sunday but our girls Sunday school group decided to continue with our plans. We went out for lunch and then had fun trying out out painting skills. We painted Christmas ornaments. Everyone had a wonderful time! And...my apron already looked like that before I started.








Several of the patients cancelled on Monday due to the weather so I got to see my two favorite patients! Sweet Caroline helped me clean Daddy's teeth.


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Our Christmas activities are beginning tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment