Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Friday, December 20, 2013

Jensen turns 3!

 Friday night we celebrated Megan's graduation and Saturday morning we had a joint graduation/birthday party.  Check out the picture below....isn't my husband so darn adorable?!?!  I just adore my family! 
My Family
 Uncle Miles comes and stays with us each weekend drill takes place at Camp Robinson.  Caroline and Miles are two peas in a pod.  Have you ever met a person that is always positive and you always enjoy their company?  That is Miles.  I love listening to he and Matt laugh and carry on.  We wish the Mason family a Merry Christmas!
 Saturday morning the men had drill, but Caroline and I loaded up for Megan and Jensen's party.  We celebrated in the church cafe with chili, games, and presents. 
Me and Nana
 Below is one of my new favorite pictures.  I inspire to be more like my Mamaw.  She is not perfect, but she sure is a Godly woman who serves others with love.  I wish I could bottle up these memories forever. 
Me and Mamaw
 Megan asked me to help her make these minions for the bowling game during the party.  I have to selfishly admit that I did get tired of painting so many layers of yellow and I got tired of seeing them on my kitchen counter.  But...they turned out perfect.  I have not even seen Despicable Me 2!  Thank you Megan for asking me to help with the party.   


Whoop Whoop, Jensen, and Caroline
 Fun to watch the kids play limbo...how low can they go?
 I got to go shopping with these two lovely ladies.  They are my 'little cousins' we are not so little anymore.  Why did they grow up so fast.  They took me shopping and helped me corral a tired little girl all afternoon.  We pulled up at the Alcoa Shopping Center and I had to take a deep breath...there were so many people!  I do not enjoy crowds of people when shopping.  We had the most enjoyable time.

Love my cousins

No comments:

Post a Comment