Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Monday, February 15, 2016

Enjoying the Good Stuff

 I have been focusing on the important things in life this month.  I have enjoyed my Matthew study.  Matthew is a book of the bible that I have read and read, over and over again.  BUT....this time it is different.  I have been applying my study bible sections and breaking down each word and prophecy.  I am learning and craving so much!!  Some nights my poor eyes are so tired, but my brain wants to keep going.
 I have said it plenty, but I will say it again...my favorite thing to do is go the park.  We love it!  Mills Park is our favorite for many reasons.  We had a blast a few weeks ago playing on the playground, riding bikes, laughing, and getting a walk in at the end.  Always a treat!







No comments:

Post a Comment