Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Sunday, February 21, 2016

This girl...

Y'all...this girl...she melts my heart.  We are so proud of her for a number of reasons.  I want to highlight a few of those reasons:
1)She has a HUGE heart.  She truly loves and cares for so many.  She cares for each and every kid in her class. She worries for them, she cries for them, she laughs with them, she learns with them, and she loves them.  She is having the time of her life making friends at school.  My morning prayer is that she always offers help and shows the love of Christ to others at school.  


2) This girl has a personality and she rocks it!  She loves performing right now.  Her teacher sent me this picture of Caroline showing her classmates her new chants/cheers from basketball season.  She is so much fun!
3)  And just who can resist this fun picture?  She wanted to wear my glasses while doing her homework and she is a little mini me at times. Sometimes I have flashbacks when I see pictures like below:)



We love her and we cannot WAIT to see what God has in store for her life.  I hope it is something BIG because she has a HUGE heart for HIM.  

No comments:

Post a Comment