Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Monday, February 22, 2016

My Husband

 My husband is a man I love and admire.  Isn't marriage wonderful!?!?  I have had the honor of knowing him through the good times, normal times, and crazy times.  We have grown together, and each day I love him more.  Each marriage is unique and we have been through so many memories over the years that we have shared together.

Marriage was created and made by God.  After loving God, to me it is the second most important thing in a family.  We both love our children, but we always remind them that our relationship as husband and wife is very important to keep at the top of our family's pyramid.  We enjoy family vacations often, but it is always a treat just to go on a getaway just the two of us.  This allows us to be intentional about catching up with each other, talking about future goals and needs, and loving each other as our spouse.

Matt treated us to Petit Jean and it was beautiful!  I cannot wait to go back!  Beautiful trails, great food, and lots to do!  My kind of place!  Below are a few of our pictures from the weekend.  Enjoy!
Scenic Drive lookout 

Overview of Arkansas River

Morning sweet tea addict 

Colorful Rock we encountered on our morning walk

Creek coming from Cedar Falls

The Lodge

Inside of lodge

Living room at lodge

No comments:

Post a Comment