Ritchie Crew

Ritchie Crew

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Handyman of the Year

We headed to Searcy this afternoon for Megan and Jared's shower, and when we arrived home we had a big big big surprise. Papaw and Great-Papaw were finishing the french drains. Our front yard is finally complete. The drains run straight from the gutters, under the ground, into the side yard. The black pipe seen below is not under the ground and cannot even be seen. Great job Dad! He is our Handyman of 2010!

Look at how good that looks...
Papaw and Caroline on the Four-Wheeler


Vroom Vroom

This next post is a little old, but we had a Dental meeting a few weeks back and all went to eat at The Flying Fish for lunch. One of my best friends, Tara, drove down to see me and go to the meeting. I like to tease her and say that she paid a lot of money just to see me, because the speaker was...well hum??? Not very interesting? Hard to follow?

Tara, myself, and Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment